Jun 14, 2011

Redneck Woman

There is a whole sub-culture grew-up around Walmart  and trailer parks - the rednecks. They are working class, not so educated, whites in north America, who belong to lower middle class. There are tons of jokes about them on the net, too.


I don't like rednecks, they are generally racist. Perhaps, it is not fair to stereotype them, as there may be something to learn from them, after all. And, I like this song, simply because of the free spirit and the independence, it shows. 




                 

5 comments:

  1. The uploader has not made this video available in your country.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. managed to see another video in YouTube anyway.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops.I didn't know that, and glad that you finally saw the video. "I ain’t never been the barbie doll type" is the favorite of mine, heh..heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. barbie dolls..!!?? where..?? I can't see any.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you just wait and see, my lad. She will come and poke her beak..heh..heh

    ReplyDelete

ඔබට කමෙන්ට් ලෙස, ලින්ක් සහිත පිංතූරයක්/ වෙබ් පි‍ටුවක් දැමීමට අවශ්‍ය නම් පහත වෙබ් සයිට් එකට ගොස් අදාල කෝඩ් එක කොපිකර ගන්න.
link to the code